The Focused Sport package provides sport psychology services for athletes, coaches, directors and teams who want to enhance their performance and mindset in order to fulfill potential.
Team Sport Psychology Talks & Workshops
Success in team sport relies on a synchronised and collective mindset. Focused Mind Coaching works with professional and amateur level teams alike, providing tailored sport psychology talks and workshops.
Watch the video below to understand the benefits of Focused Sport mindset conditioning.
1 to 1 Coaching
Along with team sport psychology, Focused Mind Coaching delivers 1-to-1 consultations. In individual sport, optimising your mindset to enhance your performance can be that extra 5% you need to gain advantage over your opponent.
Focused Mind Coaching offers a confidential, 100% client centered approach that can help you adapt your mindset to reach the standards you demand of yourself.
What Does a Mind Coach Do?
As a Spotlight accredited practitioner, I use the leading performance profiling tools and techniques throughout your training to understand and improve your mindset and behaviour.
Who I Have Helped Transform
Focused Mind Coaching has delivered sport psychology and mental conditioning programmes to the playing and non-playing teams and individuals from:
- Liverpool FC Academy
- Team GB Archery
- England Netball
- Asics HQ
- Rugby Football League UK
How It Works
All programmes include:
- Induction: I find out all about the individual or team, the challenges, goals and how best we will work together
- 2-hour kick-off session: Here we identify where you want to go, where you currently are, what blockers may be stopping you; then start to put the steps in place to help you achieve your goals and aspirations
- Ongoing support: Contact via email, WhatsApp, and phone for any urgent support you need to continue your work before the next session
- Weekly progress meetings: We review your progress, the work you have done and identify the next steps for your progress
- Closing session: We reflect, review, and provide an action plan for you to feel 100% that you can manage whatever may arise in the future.
If you would like a free 30 minute online taster session or more information on rates and programmes please click here to make contact.