Workshops & Talks
Whether your organisation is growing or going through change, we can help support the environment and your people through our tailored workshops and talks. Please watch the video from the work Stuart conducted for
1 to 1 development
Whether you are a leader or staff member in
As a professional, we recognise there can be many challenges you may face, but some of the common issues we have helped individuals transform their thinking and performance with include:
- Overcoming presentation fears for public speaking
- Moving from a technical to more senior role and giving you leadership training to get the best out of yourself and your team.
- Enhancing the mental and emotional well-being of you and/or your staff
- Managing change
- Managing and handling your own or others stress
We have the talent for transforming what may feel like difficult or impossible situations into challenges that successful people want to relish, tackle and resolve head on with confidence.
Being stressed and unproductive at work impacts not only the business but also your career and happiness. Our Focused Business Programme identifies what’s stopping you or your
HOW IT WORKS
All programmes include:
- Induction: I find out all about you, your goals, challenges and how we will best work together to help you.
- 2-hour kick-off session: This is where we identify where you want to go, where you currently are and start to put the steps in place to help you get there.
- On-going support: Access via email, Whatsapp and phone for any urgent questions or support you need to continue your work before the next session.
- Each week you get up to 1-hour for progress meetings: We meet or have telephone/electronic contact to review your progress, the work you have done and identify the next steps for your progress.
Closingsession, review and action planning for your future.
Please contact us for our rates, more information or to discuss programmes that will work for you:
For a free 30 minute Skype/FaceTime taster session, email focusedmindcoaching at gmail.com or call 07956 382936.